Facts About Appl
1. Apple iPad's retina display is actually manufactured by Samsung.
2. Smoking near Apple computers voids the warranty.
3. Apple has over 80,000 employees around the world.
4. Apple headquarters' employees earn an average of US$125,000 a year.
5. Apple sold 340,000 iPhones per day in 2012.
6. Apple earns US$300,000 per minute.
7. Apple's co-founder sold all his shares for $800. Today, they would have been worth US$35 billion.
8. Everything you say to Siri is sent to Apple, analyzed and stored.
9. Apple has more operating cash than the U.S. Treasury.
10. Apple's iPhone has higher sales than everything Microsoft has to offer.