Random Funny Facts
1. In Japan, Ronald McDonald is called Donald McDonald due to a lack of a clear "r" sound in Japanese.
2. "Fart Battles" were a popular art scrolls created in Japan during the Edo period.
3. 51% Of People Think Stormy Weather Affects Cloud Computing.
4. A "butt" was a Medieval unit of measure for wine.
5. 7% of religious Americans pray to God about finding a good parking spot.
6. If you have a pizza with radius Z and thickness A, its volume is =Pi*Z*Z*A
7. Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words.
8. In Spanish, the word "esposas" means both "wives" and "handcuffs."
9. Every human being starts out as an asshole: it's the first part of the body to form in the womb.
10. 2.6 million Kenyans practice the "sport" of naked night-running.
11. In 2011, a woman bought a "non-visible" piece of art for $10,000.
12. On her 120th birthday, the oldest person ever recorded said: "I only have one wrinkle and I'm sitting on it."
13. You can change your language on Facebook to "Pirate."
14. Ronaldinho's deal with Coca-Cola ended after he was caught sipping a Pepsi in a news conference.
15. svangerskabsforebyggende middelis a Danish word for "condom."
16. If you search for "askew" in Google, the content will tilt slightly to the right.
17. Mexican General Santa Anna had an elaborate state funeral for his amputated leg.
18. Farts have been clocked at a speed of 10 feet per second (7 mph).
19. 55% of Americans think they are smarter than the average American.
20. The more features your phone has, the longer you spend in the toilet.
21. Paris Syndrome is a psychological disorder, mainly suffered by Japanese people, caused after realizing Paris isn't what they expected.
22. In Dorset, Minnesota, a 3-year-old boy was elected as mayor .
23. In Greek mythology, it was believed that redheads turn into vampires when they die.
24. Construction workers in Brazil cemented a car on a pavement after its driver refused to move it.
25. 1 In 4 Americans thinks the Sun goes around the Earth.
26. 1 in 10 Americans think HTML --the language of web pages-- is a sexually transmitted disease.
27. There's a "DUMB Starbucks" where every product has the word "dumb" in front of it.
28. When Montenegro became independent from Yugoslavia, its Internet domain name went from .yu to .me.
29. The scientific name for the Western lowland gorilla is Gorilla gorilla gorilla.
30. In 2007, A Bosnian couple divorced after discovering both had an online affair with each other under fake names
31. The average speed of Heinz Ketchup squirt is .028 MPH.
32. 35% of American workers said they would forgo a pay raise in exchange for having their boss fired.
33. In the U.S. there's an official Rock Paper Scissors League.
34. Shakira was rejected from the school choir because the teacher thought she sounded like a goat.
35. Leonardo DiCaprio's name is Leonardo because his mother was standing in front of a Leonardo Da Vinci's portrait when he first kicked.
36. A group of owls is called a Parliament.
37. The word pencil comes from a Latin word meaning "small penis."
38. The American secret service tried to spike Hitler's food with female hormones to feminise him.
39. In ancient Greek the word "idiot" meant anyone who wasn't a politician.
40. Reincarnation is forbidden in China without government permission.
41. Charlie Chaplin once lost in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.
42. West Side Story was originally called East Side Story.
43. The founder of Match.com lost his girlfriend to a man she met on Match.com.
44. The word "school" comes from the ancient Greek for "free time."
45. The CIA reads up to 5 million tweets a day.
46. Most people can't distinguish expensive wines from inexpensive ones, a study proved.
47. "Odd" and "Even" are popular names for males in Norway.
48. A group of crows is called a "murder".
49. There's a species of fish called "Slippery Dick".
50. In Catalonia (Spain), a smiley-faced piece of wood called "Shitting Log" poops out the presents in Christmas.
51. The area where military personnel socialize and eat is called a "mess".
52. A man named Moondyne Joe escaped prison so many times, that police built a special cell for him, from which he escaped as well.
53. The second-largest lake in Bolivia is called Lake Poopo. It's not a freshwater lake.
54. Benjamin Franklin wrote "Fart Proudly", a scientific essay about farts.
55. The most overdue library book was returned 288 years late.
56. There's a hill in New Zealand called Taumata-whakatangihanga-koauau-o-tamatea-turi-pukakapiki-maunga-horo-nuku-pokai-whenua-kitanatahu.
57. Viruses can get viruses.
58. The Hundred Years' War lasted for 116 years.
59. The only member of the band "ZZ Top" without a beard is Frank Beard.
60. There is a French company that you can hire to kidnap you. They charge US$1600.
61. Over 80,000 people graduated from McDonald's Hamburger University with a bachelors degree in hamburgerology.
62. 123 - 45 - 67 + 89 = 100. 123 + 4 - 5 + 67 - 89 = 100. 123 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 + 8 - 9 = 100. 1 + 23 - 4 + 5 + 6 + 78 - 9 = 100.
63. The word 'censorship' is censored in China.
64. Only 1 in 6 Americans can find Ukraine on a map.
65. The word "mortgage" comes from a French word that means "death contract".
66. Wal-Mart has a lower acceptance rate (2.6%) than Harvard University (8.9%).
67. Cows moo in accents specific to their region, just like humans.
68. In Oklahoma, it's illegal to take a bite out of another person's hamburger.
69. Playing in a marching band is considered to be a moderate exercise.
70. Saddam Hussein used Whitney Houston's song "I will always love you" for his 2002 campaign.
71. Nikola Tesla once "shook the poop out" of a constipated Mark Twain with an experiment.
72. Surgeons who grew up playing video games make 37% fewer mistakes.
73. In ancient Greece, throwing an apple at someone was done to declare one's love.
74. There's a lizard known as Jesus Christ Lizard due to its ability to run on the water.
75. Potatoes have more chromosomes than humans.
76. In Alabama, it is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while driving a vehicle.
77. Papaphobia is the fear of the Pope.
78. Mariah Carey's legs are insured for US$1 billion.
79. You swallow a litre (4.2 cups) of snot every day.
80. The movie Gravity was more expensive than the Indian Mars mission.
81. The word "Yo" was first used in the 15th century.
82. Charlie Sheen once bought 2,600 seats at a baseball game so he could catch a home run ball.
83. Applying hemorrhoid cream to your chest and waist can make you look more muscular.
84. Four Japanese scientists measured the amount of friction between a shoe, a banana skin and the floor: it's 0.07.
85. The last words of Henry Royce, co-founder of Rolls-Royce, were actually: "I wish I'd spent more time in the office."
86. Buzz Aldrin's mother's maiden name was Moon.
87. In Texas, it is legal to kill BigFoot if you ever find it.
88. There is a small village in France called "Pussy".
89. In Victoria, Australia, only a licensed electrician is allowed to change a lightbulb.
90. The word "Gaga" in Filipino refers to a stupid and idiotic girl.
91. The word "bride" comes from an old proto-germanic word meaning "to cook".
92. There are at least 97 people called "LOL" in the U.S.
94. The Incas' measurement of time was based on how long it took to boil a potato.
95. Leo Fender, inventor of the Telecaster and Stratocaster, could not play guitar.
96. Nomophobia is the fear of being without your cellphone or losing your signal.
97. Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogery-chwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is the official name of a village in Wales.
98. In the Arabic version of The Simpsons, Homer is called Omar Shamshoom.
99. A cat has been the mayor of Talkeetna, Alaska for 15 years.
100. The lighter was invented before the match.
101. No one knows who invented the fire hydrant because its patent was burned in a fire.
102. There's a 'Rent a Mourner' service in the UK to fill your funeral with fake friends.
103. Jim Carrey used to send funny letters to rapper Tupac Shakur when he was in prison.