Facts About Life
1. Human life expectancy has increased more in the last 50 years than in the previous 200,000 years of human existence.
2. There are more life forms living on your skin than there are people on the planet.
3. The average human will yawn around 250,000 times over the course of his life.
4. An average person in the U.S. eats 35 tons of food in a lifetime.
5. In an average lifetime human skin completely replaces itself 900 times.
6. An average person produces about 25,000 quarts of saliva in a lifetime, enough to fill two swimming pools.
7. The average person spends 3 months of its lifetime sitting on the toilet.
8. The average person takes 183,755,600 steps in a lifetime.
9. Men spend almost a year of their lives staring at women, a survey found.
10. 80% of humanity lives on less than US$10 per day.
11. The average American spends over 5 months of his life on the phone.
12. A steady stream of minor accomplishments makes you more satisfied with your life than a few major accomplishments.
13. People with many friends live 3.7 years more than those who are isolated.
14. Sitting for more than three hours a day can cut two years off a person's life expectancy.
15. Women live longer than men partly because their immune systems age more slowly.
16. In his lifetime, a man spends almost six months shaving.
17. Joggers live, on average, six years longer.
18. 50% is the lifetime risk of developing Cancer for a man in the U.S.
19. Sleeping less than 7 hours each night reduces your life expectancy.
20. Women spend over 4 years (in total) of their lives menstruating.
21. Most people can survive for up to 2 months without eating, but people can only live up to 11 days without sleeping.
22. Two-thirds of all the people in the world who have ever lived to be 65 years old are still alive today.
23. The average British woman spends US$160,000 on make-up in a lifetime.
24. If everyone in the world washed their hands properly, a million lives could be saved a year.
25. The average person spends two weeks of its life Kissing.
26. 1 in 5 Americans believes that the world will end in their lifetime.
27. Women spend nearly one year of their lives deciding what to wear.
28. Humans spend a third of their life sleeping. That's about 25 years.
29. In a lifetime, your brain's long-term memory can hold as many as 1 quadrillion (1 million billion) separate bits of information.
30. Parents of new babies miss out on 6 months worth of sleep in the first 2 years of their child's life.
31. Every year, life expectancy increases by 3 months.
32. An average woman in the UK will own 111 handbags in her lifetime.
33. 82% of Americans believe in some kind of afterlife.
34. The average person walks 75,000 miles (120,000 KM) in a lifetime, or five times round the world.
35. An average person spends 6 years of his life dreaming.
36. Every cigarette you smoke reduces your expected life span by 11 minutes.
37. The average woman in the UK has 150 different hairstyles in her lifetime.
38. The probability of living 110 years or more is about 1 in 7 million.