Facts About Left Handed
1. 10% of the world's population is left-handed.
2. Famous left-handed people include Napoleon, Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Einstein, Newton, Bill Gates, Oprah, Obama and Jimi Hendrix.
3. 40% of schizophrenics are left-handed, despite being only 10% of the world's population.
4. Every August 13th is celebrated "Left-Handers Day" since 1996.
5. Right-handed people tend to chew food on the right side, while left-handed tend to chew on the left side.
6. More than 2,500 left-handed people are killed every year from using equipment meant for right-handed people.
7. Left-handers die 3 years earlier than right-handed people.
8. There are more left-handed people with IQs over 140 than right-handed people, a study found.
9. Premature babies are more likely to be left-handed, many studies suggest.
10. Homosexuals are 39% more likely to be left-handed.