Facts About Norway
1. Norway introduced Salmon Sushi to the Japanese in the 80s.
2. Norway was ranked the world's #1 country in the 2014 Prosperity Index for wealth and well-being.
3. Norway has the world's highest gas prices at $10.12 a gallon of premium gas.
4. In 2008, Norway knighted a penguin.
5. In Norway, stripping counts as an art form for tax purposes.
6. All prisoners in Norway have internet in their cells.
7. When you get a book published in Norway, the Government will buy a 1000 copies and distribute them to libraries.
8. Advertising to children under the age of 12 is illegal in Norway and Sweden.
9. Norway's public Universities are free for students from anywhere in the world.
10. "Odd" and "Even" are popular names for males in Norway.
11. There's a town in Norway called Hell.
12. Sweden has ran out of trash so it's importing garbage from Norway.
13. 8.2% of people in Norway eat tacos every single Friday.
14. The late King Olav V of Norway used public transportation and always paid the tickets.