Facts About Smoking1. Over 20,000 people die of Cancer every day.
2. Cancer causes more deaths than AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria combined.
3. There are more than 100 types of cancers; any part of the body can be affected.
4. 50% is the lifetime risk of developing Cancer for a man in the U.S.
5. Over 30% of cancer could be prevented by avoiding tobacco and alcohol, having a healthy diet and physical activity.
6. There are 28 million cancer survivors worldwide.
7. Exercise, like walking, can reduce breast cancer risk by 25%.
8. A Marijuana-derived compound forces cancer cells to freeze and prevents them from spreading.
9. A single cigarette contains over 4,800 chemicals, 69 of which are known to
10. Multivitamins increase the risk of cancer and heart disease, according to recent studies.