Facts About Inventors
1. Edison electrocuted an elephant in 1903 to prove Tesla's AC current was dangerous.
2. The inventor of Vaseline used to eat a spoonful of it every day.
3. Leo Da Vinci's studies of river erosion convinced him that Earth is much older than the Bible implies.
4. Nikola Tesla once "shook the poop out" of a constipated Mark Twain with an experiment.
5. Leo Fender, inventor of the Telecaster and Stratocaster, could not play guitar.
6. No one knows who invented the fire hydrant because its patent was burned in a fire.
7. The first mobile phone call was made in 1973 by Martin Cooper, a former Motorola inventor.
8. A 10-Year-Old Accidentally Created in 2012 a New Molecule in Science Class: Tetranitratoxycarbon.
9. The first Credit Card was created because of the embarrassment of a man who had to pay for dinner but forgot his wallet.
10. Charles Richter, who invented the Richter Scale, was a nudist.
11. Abraham Lincoln, Walt Disney, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Steve Jobs, all of them had no college degree.
12. Hitler had a portrait of Henry Ford behind his desk regarding him as an "inspiration".