1. Lack of oxygen in the brain for 5 to 10 minutes results in permanent brain damage.
2. Your brain keeps developing until your late 40s.
3. New Brain Connections Are Created Every Time You Form a Memory.
4. Your brain uses 20% of the total oxygen and blood in your body.
5. When awake, the human brain produces enough electricity to power a small lightbulb.
6. Violent homes have the same effect on children's brains as combat on soldiers.
7. It's scientifically proven that even a small dose of POWER changes how a person's brain operates and diminishes empathy.
8. You have Taste receptors in the stomach, intestines, pancreas, lungs, anus, testicles and he brain.
9. The pathologist who made Einstein body's autopsy stole his brain and kept it in a jar for 20 years.
10. 60% of your brain is fat.
11. Dieting could force your brain to eat itself scientists say.
12. The human brain has the same consistency as tofu.
13. The smell of chocolate increases theta brain waves, which triggers relaxation.