Facts About Heart
1. Every day, your heart creates enough energy to drive a truck for 20 miles (32 km).
2. Your heart can keep beating even if it is separated from the body because it has its own electrical impulse.
3. 75 trillion cells receive blood from the heart. Only the corneas don't.
4. Having an orgasm at least 3 times a week cuts in half the likelihood of coronary heart disease.
5. Your heart will pump nearly 1.5 million barrels of blood during your lifetime, enough to fill 200 train tank cars.
6. Instead of chest pains, heart attacks in women have nausea, indigestion, and shoulder aches.
7. Your heart beats over 100,000 times per day.
8. Owning a cat can reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes by more than a third, researchers found.
9. Multivitamins increase the risk of cancer and heart disease, according to recent studies.
10. Your heartbeat changes and mimics the music you listen to.