1. Canada is the second largest country in the world, right after Russia.
2. Canada’s lowest recorded temperature was -81.4 degrees Fahrenheit (-63 C) in 1947.
3. Canada consumes more macaroni and cheese than any other nation in the world.
4. Residents of Churchill, Canada, leave their cars unlocked to offer an escape for pedestrians who might encounter Polar Bears.
5. CANDY CRUSH has more active monthly players than the entire population of Canada.
6. Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world’s lakes combined.
7. The first Canadian casualties of the Afghanistan war were from an American pilot bombing a training exercise.
8. Licence plates in the Canadian Northwest Territories are shaped like polar bears.
9. In 2010, a Canadian man rescued a newborn baby from a dumpster, only to find out he was the father.
10. Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
10 Facts You Did Not Know About Canada