1. A beautiful face attracts more partners than a beautiful body, according to a scientific survey.
2. Couples who are in love synchronize their heart rates after gazing into each others’ eyes for three minutes.
3. Cuddling triggers the same neurological reaction as taking painkillers.
4. It’s scientifically proven: being in love makes you a less productive person.
5. When You Fall in Love You Lose Two Close Friends.\
6. Romantic love is biochemically indistinguishable from having severe obsessive-compulsive disorder.
7. Philophobia is the fear of falling in love.
8. 2% of couples have fallen in love in a supermarket, according to a survey.
9. The founder of Match.com lost his girlfriend to a man she met on Match.com.
10. A heartbroken Argentinean farmer spent decades cultivating a guitar-shaped forest to honor his late wife.
11. Marriage started shifting from arranged to love-based marriages in the 18th Century.
12. In 2014, a prisoner escaped a detention center in Arizona to spend Valentine’s Day with his girlfriend.
12 Facts You Did Not Know About Love