Facts About Chocolates
1. The smell of chocolate increases theta brain waves, which triggers relaxation.
2. White Chocolate isn’t technically Chocolate, as it contains no cocoa solids or cocoa liquor.
3. It takes approximately 400 cacao beans to make one pound (450 gr.) of chocolate.
4. The inventor of the Chocolate Chip Cookie sold the idea to Nestle Toll House in return for a lifetime supply of chocolate.
5. M&Ms were created in 1941 as a means for soldiers to enjoy chocolate without it melting.
6. Every second, Americans collectively eat 100 pounds of chocolate.
7. The World’s Largest Chocolate Bar Weighed 5,792 kg (12,770 lb).
8. Chocolate magnate, Milton Hershey, canceled his reservations for the Titanic due to last minute business matters.
9. There are Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate.
10. Eating dark chocolate every day reduces the risk of heart disease by one third.
11. Chocolate has an anti-bacterial effect on the mouth and protect against tooth decay.
11 Facts You Did Not Know About Chocolate