Facts About MUSIC
1. Listening to music while working out measurably improves physical performance.
2. You don’t like the original version of a song because it’s better. You like it because it’s the one you heard first.
3. Warner Music collected over US$2 million in royalties in 2008 for public usage of the “Happy Birthday” song.
4. Your favorite song is probably your favorite because you associate it with an emotional event in your life.
5. None of The Beatles Could Read Music.
6. Your heartbeat changes and mimics the music you listen to.
7. Flowers can grow faster by listening to music.
8. Elvis Presley didn’t write any of his songs.
9. The type of music you listen to affects the way you perceive the world.
10. Barry Manilow didn’t write his song called “I write the songs”.
11. Leo Fender, inventor of the Telecaster and Stratocaster, could not play guitar.
12. The Beatles used to be called Johnny and the Moondogs.
12 Facts You Did Not Know About MUSIC