2. When two people kiss, they exchange between 10 million and 1 billion bacteria.
3. Kissing someone is more sanitary than shaking hands, if you want to avoid a cold.
4. Kissing can cause tooth decay.
5. Instead of kissing, mothers of the Manchu tribe used to show affection by sucking their child’s penis in public, because kissing was considered sexual.
6. The longest kiss ever recorded lasted 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds.
7. Philematology is the science of kissing.
8. The scientific term for French kissing is cataglottism.
9. The first time two men kissed on screen was in 1927.
10. The average person spends two weeks of its life Kissing.
10 Facts You Did Not Know About Kissing