2. Men spend almost a year of their lives staring at women, a survey found.
3. Half of all women who die from homicide are killed by their current or former husbands or partners.
4. Men lie 6 times a day, twice as often as women.
5. 50% is the lifetime risk of developing Cancer for a man in the U.S.
6. If your laptop feels hot, don’t put it on your lap if you’re a man, it may cause infertility.
7. In his lifetime, a man spends almost six months shaving.
8. Men with shaved heads are perceived as an inch taller and 13% stronger than men with hair.
9. Men with attractive wives report higher levels of satisfaction with their marriages, a study says.
10. A 99-year-old man divorced his 96-year-old wife after 77 years of marriage because he discovered an affair she had in the 1940s.
11. A man married a dog in India as atonement.
12. In 2013, a man bought a house next to his ex-wife just to install a giant middle finger statue for her to see every day.
13. Smoking can lead to impotence in men.
14. Men were the first to wear high heels around the 1600s. Women began wearing them to look more masculine.
14 Facts You Did Not Know About Men