1. The world’s largest gold bar weighs 250 kg (551 lb).
2. Gold has been discovered on every continent on earth.
3. Gold is edible.
4. Our bodies contain about 0.2 milligrams of gold, most of it in our blood.
5. Small traces of gold have been found in the leaves of Eucalyptus trees.
6. More gold is recoverable from a ton of personal computers than from 17 tons of gold ore.
7. Olympic Gold Medals only contain 1.34% of gold.
8. 3 Olympic swimming pools can hold all the gold ever mined in the world.
9. Six ten-billionths of the Sun is gold.
10. Over 6 milligrams of gold are lost every year from a Wedding Ring just by wearing it.
10 Facts You Did Not Know About Gold