::..Facts About Australia..::
1. In 1967, Australia’s Prime Minister went to the beach for a swim and was never seen again.
2. Lake Hillier in Australia is a bright pink color and scientists aren’t sure why.
3. The SEX Party in Australia is looking to legalize marijuana, euthanasia, censorship, abortion, and tax the church.
4. In Australia, there are more kangaroos than people.
5. An iraqui man moved to Australia and used the Welfare System as income. Years later, he became successful and wrote a check to the government for every cent they gave him.
6. The Church of Scientology runs a child labor camp in Australia.
7. The city of Melbourne, Australia, used to be called Batmania.
8. 24 rabbits that were introduced to Australia in 1859, had multiplied in number to over 2 millions in ten years.
9. In Victoria, Australia, only a licensed electrician is allowed to change a lightbulb.
10. There’s a river in Australia called the “Never Never River.”