Facts About Divorce
1. There are 100 divorces every hour in the U.S.
2. A third of all divorce filings of 2011 in the U.S. contained the word “Facebook.”
3. The world’s most expensive divorce was estimated at US$2.5 billion.
4. A 99-year-old man divorced his 96-year-old wife after 77 years of marriage because he discovered an affair she had in the 1940s.
5. No U.S. president has been elected after being divorced except for Ronald Reagan.
6. The Youngest Girl to ever be divorced was 10 years old.
7. The average divorcee takes almost 18 months to get over the split.
8. Couples who live together before engagement have higher divorce rates than those who wait.
9. First marriages that end in divorce usually last approximately 8 years.
10. Einstein’s Nobel Prize money went to his ex-wife as divorce settlement.
10 Facts You Did Not Know About DIVORCE