1. The world consumes close to 2.25 billion cups of coffee every day.
2. Coffee is the world’s second most valuable traded commodity, behind only petroleum.
3. Coffee is most effective if consumed between 9:30 am and 11:30 am.
4. In Korea and Japan, there is a Cat Cafe where you can go to drink coffee and hang out with cats for hours
5. The first webcam was created in Cambridge to check the status of a coffee pot.
6. Coffee beans aren’t beans. They are fruit pits.
7. Starbucks spends more money on health insurance for its employees than on coffee beans.
8. Instant Coffee was invented by a man called George Washington around 1910.
9. Drinking a cup of caffeinated coffee significantly improves blood flow.
10. There’s a Coffee Shop in France where not saying “hello” and “please” makes your coffee more expensive.
10 Facts You Did Not Know About Coffee